The especially dramatic and enduring design concept of the omega constellation line is characterized by its famous “Griffes”, or claws, and striking dials.
This Omega watch features a silver dial with date and day windows at the 12 and 6 o’clock positions, and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The bezel, with its Roman numerals, is mounted on a 38 mm 18K yellow gold case, and is presented on an 18K yellow gold bracelet.
- Gender: Men’s
- Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date and Day
- Case: Yellow Gold
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
- Case Back: Exhibition Case Back
- Case Width: 38mm
- Dial: Silver
- Hand Indicators: Gold
- Hour Markers: Indexes
- Date Calendar: at 6 o’clock
- Water Resistant: 100M
- Movement: Caliber Omega 8612 Self-winding movement with Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision, stability and durability. Day-date change at midnight with instantaneous jump. Silicon balance-spring on free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions to reduce winding time. 18 Ct red gold balance bridge and oscillating mass, luxury finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.